Consent to the processing of personal data
Hereby in accordance with the provisions of the Civil Code of the Republic of Belarus, the Law of the Republic of Belarus of 07.05.2021 N 99-Z "On the Protection of Personal Data"(hereinafter - the Law "On the Protection of Personal Data"), Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus dated 07.08.2018 N 305 (edited by the 31.10.2019) "On Improving the Legal Regulation of the Gambling Business" freely, by my will and in my interest, I express my consent to the processing of my personal data by Limited Liability Company "Number of Good Luck," legal address: 220034 Minsk, st. Platonova d.1B room 25, (hereinafter - "Operator," "Grandcasino.by").
This consent (the "Consent") is given by me (the "User") to the Operator for the purpose of processing the following personal data:
- surname, first name, middle name;
- e-mail addresses;
- passport data (name of the document, series (if any), number, date of issue, name of the state body issuing the document (if the document is issued by the state body of the Republic of Belarus), identification number (if any), official name of the foreign state in which the document was issued, date, month and year of birth, gender, registration data at the place of residence and (or) place of stay), including photographs of passport pages;
- telephone number;
- the number of the game account and all information about it (including the balance of funds in the account and all bets ever made from this account).
This Consent shall be given to the Operator for processing personal data of the User for the following purposes:
- provision of virtual gambling institution Grandcasino.by services to the User;
- sending notifications to the User regarding the services provided;
- preparation and sending of responses to User's requests;
- sending to the User information, including advertising, about the Operator's events/works and the following third parties;
- identification of the User with the personal data provided to him, as well as with the unique identifier assigned to him;
- ensuring the implementation of the functions of state control over activities in the field of gambling business using a special computer cash register system (SCCRS);
- ensuring compliance with legislation on the prevention of legalization of proceeds of crime, financing of terrorist activities and financing of the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction;
- ensuring the protection of individuals from the negative consequences associated with participation in gambling.
With this Consent, the User gives permission to the Operator to process its personal data, including collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, modification), use, distribution (including transfer on the territory of the Republic of Belarus and cross-border transfer), depersonalization, blocking, destruction of personal data, as well as their transfer to the Operator's counterparties for conducting research aimed at improving the quality of services, for conducting marketing programs, statistical research, as well as for promoting services on the market by making direct contacts with the User through various means of communication, including, but not limited to: mailing, e-mail, telephone, Internet. The User agrees and allows the Operator and the Operator's counterparties to process their personal data using automated database management systems, as well as other software tools specially developed on behalf of the Operator.
Work with such systems is carried out according to the algorithm prescribed by the Operator (collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification, use, blocking, destruction). The methods of processing used (including, but not limited to): automatic reconciliation of postal codes with the code base, automatic verification of the spelling of street/settlement names, refinement of data by telephone, postal communication with the User or through contact via the Internet, segmentation of the base according to the specified criteria. The User agrees that if necessary to achieve the objectives, specified in this Consent, its personal data obtained by the Operator may be transferred to third parties, to which the Operator may entrust the processing of the User's personal data on the basis of the contract, concluded with such persons, subject to the requirements of the Law "On the Protection of Personal Data" and ensuring by such third parties the confidentiality of personal data and the security of personal data during their processing. When transmitting the specified data of the User, the Operator shall warn the persons receiving the personal data of the User that the data is confidential and can only be used for the purposes for which they are reported, and shall require these persons to comply with this rule. The Operator, in turn, undertakes not to transfer personal data to third parties for purposes not specified in this Consent, except for cases specified in the Law "On the Protection of Personal Data".
The User shall be entitled to request from the Operator free of charge once a calendar year full information about his/her personal data, its processing and use, as well as to request correction/addition of incorrect or incomplete personal data, as well as blocking of personal data by sending a written application.
The User's application should contain:
- surname, first name, middle name (if any), address of the place of residence (place of stay);
- date of birth;
- identification number, in the absence of such number - identification document number;
- statement of the essence of the requirements;
- personal signature or electronic digital signature.
The Operator is obliged within fifteen days after receipt of the User's application, provide him with information on what personal data of the User and to whom were provided during the year preceding the date of submission of the application, or notify the User of the reasons for refusal to provide it.
The Operator has the right to refuse the User to satisfy the requirements to stop processing his personal data and their removal on the basis of Clause 3 of Article 13 of the Law "On the Protection of Personal Data," since they are necessary for the stated purposes of their processing, as well as for the purpose of fulfilling the requirements of subparagraph 27.3 of the Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus dated 07.08.2018 N 305 (ed. 31.10.2019) "On Improving the Legal Regulation of the Gambling Business": "The organizer of gambling when carrying out activities on the maintenance of a virtual gambling institution is obliged to ensure the storage of a copy of the document, identity of a gambling participant, in electronic form, data, including personal data, presented by a visitor to a virtual gambling institution, a gambling participant's action log, The IP addresses of the device from which the gambling participant took part in the gambling, at least five years from the date of the gambling."
This Consent is valid for the period of User's participation in online games of virtual gambling establishment Grandcasino.by and for five years from the date of User's last participation in online games of virtual gambling establishment Grandcasino.by.